Monday, June 13, 2011

Shark Attack

Have you seen this at Costco?


It's a Shark Steam Mop. I loovvve it!!! It's a little pricey about $70ish. I bought it when we were moving out of our house and I wanted to deep clean the hard floor surfaces. I didn't want to pay someone the same amount and have nothing to show for it. So I took the plunge and bought this. It is wonderful!! It really cleaned up all the floors. It works on tile, laminate, pergo and hardwood. And it not only cleans but because of the steam it sanitizes. Which is great in the kitchen and in the boy areas (bathrooms). I also got tired of buying the swiffer refills and this just takes tap water, and you can wash the pads afterwards. I would highly recommend it. It's fast, requires a little bit of strength but even the kids can do it. And the floor always feels really clean afterwards, love it!

2 comments:

  1. i got one when we moved here (there's a lot of tile in texas!) and i love it!! the sanitizing is what sold me on it! and -not to sound like a commercial but i love how clean the floor feels after you mop it! do you have the tray attachment? if so, you can steam your carpets too. basically, i heavily endorse this product, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the tray attachment, although I've heard that if you do it too often on your carpet it can actually pull the glue up (along the edges)? So I haven't tried. But hard surfaces, I'm not sure what I did before it!

    ReplyDelete